2.08.2005

The next step!

The Christian Cynic is going fully online, baby!

Well, sort of. I purchased the domain (thechristiancynic.com) and appropriate web space today, so the real deal is on its way.

However, I am yet a novice at the type of web design I need to get this site running like I want.

So, for the time being, articles and essays may be less, but I will get everything in order very soon.

Thanks to those of you who have what I've written so far; the encouragement I've gotten is enough for me to want to take this live.

If anyone has any questions, as always, you can reach me at thechristiancynic@gmail.com or now at brody@thechristiancynic.com.

~Brody

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. B said...

If you want to keep reading the stuff, go to www.thechristiancynic.com.

February 16, 2005 at 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home